All of our employees - from your Client Care Coordinator to the administrative staff and management - are dedicated to realizing our Vision and Mission.
Outstanding care - every person, every day.
To deliver a seamless experience through the health system for people in our diverse communities, providing equitable access, individualized care coordination and quality health care.
Community Care Access Centres Are:
- Clients First - Engaging clients and respecting diversity, to enable them to access services to meet their needs.
- Our Team, Our Future - Inspiring every member of our team to reach their potential.
- Progress Through Partnership - Collaborating with health and community partners, in concert with the Local Health Integration Network, to optimize clients' health, well-being and autonomy.
- Accountability at All Levels - Pursuing excellence by seeking opportunities for best practices, efficiencies and measurable outcomes while being financially responsible.
- Comprised of 14 local CCAC organizations across the province to manage local care.
- Funded and legislated by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
- Connectors to home care, long-term care destinations, and other services in your community.
Suite Unit B-3,
8 Crescent Drive,
Phone: (705) 721-8010
Fax: (705) 792-6294